[Elfsea] clothiers??

SWillis855 at aol.com SWillis855 at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 13:14:45 PST 2002

Greetings.  I am new to Elfsea (as well as SCA to be completely accurate).
I've been researching a gown that I'd like to make and just wanted to ask if
there are any experienced seamstresses who would be willing to help if I get
stuck?  I know I can do the sleeves, skirt and camicea but the bodice may
give me trouble.  I'll be using the instructions from constructing an Italian
gown as well as info from Reconstructing History.  Anyone want to serve as
emergency backup?

Sincerely

Alegreza Della Scalla
(Mundanely known as Stacey)