[Elfsea] Thank You

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 27 08:09:38 PST 2002

Unto the finest Barony in the Knowne World, Elfsea, do Lord Timothy of Glastinbury and Dama Anezka z Rozmitala sends greetings and thanks.

The Crown of Ansteorra has made known that it will choose amoungst three very hard workers for Baron and Baroness.  Every one of the couples they will choose from amoungst has been recognized for their service at some level, and we have faith that each will continue to support that service to Society is the heart of what makes Elfsea the place where Life is Good.

While we are sad that we are not still in consideration, we are glad that this process shall soon be over and that the new Baron and Baroness of Elfsea will be one of these three fine couples.

Those of you who have supported us in our bid for Baron and Baroness, thank you.  You have shown the greatest faith in us by believing we could lead this Barony well.

We look forward to helping welcome into their new position the next Baron and Baroness.

Lord Timothy of Glastinbury
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala