[Elfsea] Open Torch Night in Bedford! 7:00pm

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 08:18:51 PST 2002

Greetings to the populace of the Baronies of Elfsea
and the Steppes!

Just wanted to remind everyone that tonight is open
torch night at our home in Bedford. The studio is
heated, and we'll have the torches and kiln going, so
it should be plenty warm for us to go out and work.

My focus tonite will be on demonstrating how to make
amphoras, using both the "sand-core" and "hollow"
methods. Come join me and try your hand at making
glass beads! I have lots of equipment, so bring a
willing spirit and we'll play with fire!

In Service to Ansteorra and the Arts,

Rixende
817.797.1988 (call for directions)

=====