[Elfsea] thrones

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Feb 5 08:22:03 PST 2002

I wonder if balsa wood would work?  It is light, but strong.  I recall there
used to be a bridge building contest at UTArlington (Do they still do that?)
using balsa wood for the bridges.  Don't know if balsa is even used for
furniture.  On the other hand, it might be too expensive; I don't know.

Just a thought.

Madelina