[Elfsea] archery challenge

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Fri Feb 8 12:39:34 PST 2002

I'm even more out of practice now. <grin>  I shot one arrow at Defender, and
that is the only archery I have done in the past year.

I'll renew that wager.  Six arrows at 20 yards against any out of practice
archer, and a glass of your choice of drink to any that beat my score.  Any
takers?  I'll warn you, I won a passage of arms archery contest once long
ago, and I am Welsh.  Karrick, can I borrow a bow?

Llywelyn