[Elfsea] Thank yous for BC and POA

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Mon Feb 11 12:16:32 PST 2002

Xene here:

Anyone who enjoyed the hot cocoa, hot stew, and all the other beverages and
food yesterday (and I know I appreciated them), should also be grateful to
Anezka and Timothy who brought their campstove and propane.  They also
shared the hospitality of their pavilion with all who needed the warmth.

Thanks also to Arabella for the meatballs, and to Daniel and Siobhan who
replenished the hot cocoa ingredients after the first batch had run out.

Cold stew is not fun on a *brisk* Ansteorran Sunday in February.

As usual, Elfsea worked together well to provide comfort and caring for each
other.

Vivat Elfsea!!

p.s. I hope Sebastian is feeling lots better today.

Mistress Xene