[Elfsea] Test Scores

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri Feb 15 12:58:37 PST 2002

To everyone who has sent congratulations and commiserations - both publicly
and privately - Thank You!!!

Honestly, I'd be pretty worried about the level of teachers that couldn't
past *most* of the test - Yes, the math is difficult, but most of it is
tenth grade level or lower.

And considering that I squeaked past on my Geometry and Algebra classes in
High School, I was pretty happy to have passed this darn thing.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Xene