[Elfsea] a circumstance at Border Wars

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Sun Feb 17 16:18:49 PST 2002

Greetings Lady Anabel, and welcome to our Barony.  The gentle you met
working Gate at Border Wars was none other than Genevieve de Lironcourt
who is also a recent import to Elfsea.  I can with confidence say that
she was working gate since she worked it from 7 PM Friday night until
2:30 AM Saturday and then began again at 11 AM Saturday and continued
working gate until it was closed at 4 PM.  She has been a wonderful
addition to our group and has found a home here as I certainly hope you
will as well.

In Service,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala