[Elfsea] Baronial Questions?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 20 12:29:40 PST 2002

Okay, I'll bite.  As I general rule of thumb, I believe than anyone who
actually wants a position of authority should be automatically ruled out,
and that Mark Twain was right in that I wouldn't want to join any group that
would have me as a member, but all things being even, tell me, in as few
words as possible, WHY you want to be Baron/Baroness.  We all know you live
to serve the Barony, the Kingdom, blah blah blah, but PERSONALLY, why do you
aspire to the Baronial throne?

Lady Madelina de Lyndesaye