[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Preparing for Gulf War

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:28:48 PST 2002

AMEN!!  I brought a "fighting coif" and began wearing it to bed to keep
myself warm.  They are very easy to make.  You can make a "not-so-pretty"
one by simply cutting out a rectangle, folding it into a square, sew up one
edge and put laces on the other two corners.  Or make a knitted cap.  But
you will be _tons_ warmer with something on your head!

Alessandra