[Elfsea] clothiers??

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu Feb 21 07:49:27 PST 2002

M'lady,

I have found two excellent sources for exchange of information on making
period garments.  These mailing lists are:

SCA-GARB at LIST.UVM.EDU

and you may join the costumers list at:

These sources have been invaluable to me.  I have gotten a lot of good
information on construction techniques, pattern and fabric sources,
problem solving, etc.  These will not substitute for attending your
clothier's guild but will make an excellent addition to your resources.

Hope this helps.

Nuala