[Elfsea] Baronial Questions?

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 11:21:03 PST 2002

     I am no bard but I will try to answer you question with a few words. I
would like to be your baroness because I enjoy tough jobs. I liked being the
exchequer because I got a sense satisfaction of a job well done every time my
numbers came out correctly. I enjoy being the seneschal because I feel the
same sense of satisfaction every time I can help someone solve a problem or
watch things in the barony succeed. I have concluded that my nich in the SCA
is service and if I can serve my beloved barony in this fasion, I would
gladly do so.
Siobhan