[Elfsea] Heraldic Social in Bedford was a Success!

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 11:23:25 PST 2002

We wanted to take a moment and thank all the heralds,
and future heralds that attended the heraldic social
at our house Tuesday night.

Lady Sibri de Alderbourne (Elfsea)
Lord Timothy of Glastonbury (Elfsea)
Lady Anezka de Rosmatalia (Elfsea)
Lord Wilim Penbras (Elfsea)
Seamus (Elfsea)
Genvieve di Lioncourt (Elfsea)
Lady Sarah MacGregor (Steppes)
Lord Ivan von Koeningsburg (Elfsea)
Laura Blackwood (Elfsea)

The social was a great sucess. We discussed many
different aspects of Heraldic Arts and look forward to
hosting another social in the future!

In Service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,

Tomas and Rixende

--- Jhan Knebel <rixende at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings to the Baronies of Elfsea and Steppes.
>
> Late last week, on DFW-announce, there was a post
> from
> my husband, Lord Tomas Niallagain, inviting any and
> all interested in the heraldic arts to our home
> tonight for a Heraldic Social.
>
> We hope that many of you will be joining us this
> evening. I will be cooking Chicken, Pork and
> Andouille
> Jambalaya (Secret family recipe) for the assembled
> heraldic appetites, and was wondering how many
> people
> are planning on attending, so that I can feed you
> well.
>
> Please send me a quick note if you are planning on
> attending. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing
> you
> all tonight!
>
> (Oh, and don't think this is an RSVP by any means.
> If
> you can't get me a note in time, come anyway! We'd
> rather see more heralds!)
>
> Call me or Tomas if you need additional directions.
> 817-683-3543 Tomas
> 817-963-3825 Rixende work (Jhan)
>
> In Service,
> Rixende de Rouen