[Elfsea] Gulf War Basket

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:00:48 PST 2002

Thank You Siobhan for that announcement.  I have some needlecases that I
have been working on for the gift basket for Atlantia.  I will be doing a
few more things.

Also, if you are not ready by tomorrow, please try to have things ready by
Business Meeting on Monday, March 4th.  It will be hosted at Caelin's home.
I will also be willing to accept items at Fighter Practice, or if anyone
wishes to stop by my home during the day, or I can make arrangements to pick
things up from you.

Sincerely,
Alessandra Desiderio
Baroness of Elfsea

> Greetings,
>      Tomorrow night is MOOT at the COOR's distribution plant at 7:00 pm.
The