[Elfsea] Heraldic Social in Bedford was a Success!

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Tue Feb 26 12:22:30 PST 2002

That was earlier, this is very recent I could swear he said a chair in the
state house of Representatives. I was kidding him about his hair & combat
boots, I razz'd him that they'd never let him in the door. This was at last
months Moot. I believe he said 97th?? district, Benbrooke area??  Kinda
neato huh!  (NOT YOU SEBASTION)
T~

I'm fairly certain it was in the Reform Party, probably whichever district
contains 76107.

Madelina
--
[ Content of type image/gif deleted ]