[Elfsea] Announcement : Gaming Guild

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 27 09:06:19 PST 2002

Does the Tor have an A&S night?  If so, add gaming to the agenda.  If not,
you might start one.  Keep it real informal, have people bring their
projects to work on, do a little bardic, period cooking, etc.  When I played
up in Brad Leah, there was a monthly A&S that was real informal, more like a
show and tell, where people could bring what they were working on to get
ideas, help, etc.  It was held in a snack/study area at Midwestern
University.

Madelina