[Elfsea] Drake not at practice tonight

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Feb 27 10:53:23 PST 2002

I don't know... I'm thinking sweaty fighters... metal armour...  Why do I have this vision of a tongue stuck to a stop sign?

That aside, speaking as one from the North-east of the East Kingdom I will be at practice tonight so those people working there way towards authorization before war can continue to train for thier authorization fight. Please though,  don't come out if it gets TOO cold...  there is a certain point where sweaty fighters should be in cold breezes and such.

Ld. Wilim Penbras