[Elfsea] (No Subject)

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Thu Feb 28 06:06:16 PST 2002

Replied to off list.

>>> lady_cait at lycos.com 02/27/02 10:04PM >>>
Does anyone have any Elizabethan loaner garb (women's size 14) for this
weekend?  I am giong to try to make my own, but I just don't know if I
can.  I wanted to fight in the rapier tourney, but I have no armor or
weapon.  Would I be able to use the loaner stuff?  I may just show up in
my early period stuff.  Also, would anyone have anything for a three
year old girl?
Please feel free to email me off list.
lady_cait at lycos.com
Cait
---
Never meddle in the afairs of dragons;
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com