[Elfsea] Question for the Baronial Applicants

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 08:35:24 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/29/2002 10:56:24 PM Central Standard Time,
eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com writes:

> What ideas do you have to enrich our barony? How do you plan to improve upon
> what glorious things we have already achieved?

     The phrase "Life is Good in Elfsea" was coined by our former Baroness,
Mistress Xene, for a reason. We need continued unity and growth to keep this
so.
     One of our first and foremost goals is to make sure our Barony, her
cantons and college, every lord, lady and child who plays in our fair lands,
remain united.  We would work to help quickly heal rifts that may occur
between members. We have so many in talents, skills, human resources, and
material goods that we can share to keep our Barony rich. We would listen to
the suggestions of our populace on how to tap the local area for new
membership, and follow through.
     We would support every project our Barony chooses to take on. We can't
promise to attend every guild, demo, fighter practice or meeting that the
good people of Elfsea host, but at least one of us will try to be there. We
will continue to welcome all into our house, whether or not we are chosen.
     We look forward to traveling extensively, helping to spread word fame of
our Barony and her people.
In Service
Lord Daniel and Lady Siobhan