[Elfsea] Babysitter needed

Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh lady_simone at code-works.com
Fri Feb 8 09:36:32 PST 2002

Greetings folks

May baby sister Sandie is going into Basic traing and Tech School  for the reserves in a few weeks she was wondering if anyone could help her husband with baby siting while she was gone. she would hope for a few volenteers. they need someone who can help on mondays tuseday and fridays.

we've got the weekends covered already.

Sandie lives in Desoto the two older girls are in school till 3:30 - 4:00 so the most of the time it will be helping them with Zac who is 2

Sandie will be at Baronial College Saterday with the girls if anyone is interested in helping out while she is gone to basic and tech school.

By the looks for things the girls will be going to war but they will still need help with Zac that week.

if anyone can help please e-mail me or talk with my sister this weekend

Simone

DM's love a hero; DM's also love a good joke. Think about it.