[Elfsea] Re: Elfsea polling

seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 13 08:28:58 PST 2002

>2. Folks will write down the candidate couples they can support.

I have been asked to explain this item more fully. This DOES NOT mean you
write down every candidate couple (even if you like them all and think
they all would be ok).

Instead, this means you write down the couple or couples (usually no more
than 2 or 3 out of the 8 couple candidates) that you REALLY would like to
have chosen as the Baron and Baroness.  Who is truly going to do the best
job to inspire your group and represent the group to the Kingdom?  There
are many things to consider when choosing, including: ability to work
with all the folks in the Barony, ability to interface with Royalty,
ability to work with the officers, having enough time for the position
and enough money and being able to travel as needed to represent the
group.  There may be other things you will consider as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
seneschal at ansteorra.org or 512/341-3972.

Mistress Clarissa di Firenze, Baroness of the Court
(Dottie Elliott)
Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
clarissa at supportyou.com