[Elfsea] Complete list for central region land Gulf WarXI

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Sat Feb 23 08:39:19 PST 2002

This mail message contains standard MIME attachments.  If you see this
note, your e-mail program does not support MIME.  You may need a MIME-
compliant mail reader to read any non-text attachments in this message.
Okey dokey here's what I have currently.  It's an Excell spread sheet.  What's below is really wicky it looks better if you see the sheet.

We are NOT GUARENTEED PERSONAL PAVILION SPACE.

That being said, every effort will be made to allow a community space in each camp.  Most grooups have indicated the approx dimensions.

It is each groups responsibility to use their space wisley.  Share tent stakes, put tents as close together as possible.  If that means shortening your ropes.. do so.  Remember walk ways.

Please look over the list I have sent.

Please send this information to other lists if you will.

SCA Name	Mundane Name	approx 	Regis-	camping with	Day
		tent 	tered		arriving
		size

Clan Ross	Haven't heard from these folks