[Elfsea] OT --> Fwd: ........need help at festival

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:57:44 PST 2002

I know that ed Tape is this weekend, but for those of you who would like to
make some extra money and would like to help this genteman and earn some
money, please contact Marsha Singer, Coordinator for the North Texas Irish
Festival:

WMRSINGER at aol.com

Maria

---- Forwarded Messeage-----
Hi there ..its Shay Clarke from Blarney,one of your vendors at the
festival.i
need help at the festival as i am travelling alonethis time ,perhaps you
would know somebody who could help me at my booth.I will pay them 100
dollars
per day and all they have to do is to sell irish jewelery with me .Perhaps a
student ,preferably 20 years or more,if you can think of somebody suitable
ask them to call me at 847 452 7764 .Thanks and look foreward to seeing you
on Friday.....Shay