[Elfsea] Sunday Forecast

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Thu Feb 28 04:00:40 PST 2002

Has anyone though about what will happen to the tourney if the forecast
holds?

SATURDAY NIGHT: Cloudy with a chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s.
Chance of snow 40 percent.

SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy and continued cold. Highs in the upper 30s.

I will be late on Sunday, as I have to be sub-deacon at our 9:00 a.m.
service (which I just found out about last night), which gets out at
10-ish, and by the time I get home to get changed, it'll be 10:30 or so,
which means I won't even be showing up until well after 11:00 a.m.

Ceatta