[Elfsea] Ride to Gulf War

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Thu Feb 28 14:38:42 PST 2002

Surprisingly, I now know of two people who would like to drive to Gulf War
but would like a rider.  If you have been thinking about going this year but
don't know how you would get there, please contact me at Llywelyn at Elfsea.net
<mailto:Llywelyn at Elfsea.net>  .

Thanks,

Llywelyn Gruffydd