[Elfsea] Be Proud, Elfsea...

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Mon Jan 7 08:25:58 PST 2002

This was a grand event for Elfsea!  Congratulations to all who were
honored in court, or who established new peer/associate relationships.

Also, my thanks to all those Elfsea folks who helped out our Steppes
friends to put on this event.

And, while I'm at it, thanks to all the Elfsea people who have done so
much work to support Their Majesties Duncan & Larissa during this reign.

Allessandra & I are proud of you all.

Also, thanks to all those who've congratulated me on my honor.  I'm
proud to receive it, but I'm humbled to see how many of you are so proud
of me for it.

Galen,
Viscount, Baron, Knight, Pelican, Lion

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column (Jan 4th!) at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!