[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Wednesday combined fighter practice

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Jan 15 08:33:17 PST 2002

Just a note that if you reply to this message that you reply directly to
RattanCraig at aol.com, the email address is not subscribed to the steppes
list.

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 RattanCraig at aol.com wrote:

Hello all,

Well, we have been talking about it for a while and we are finally gonna DO
it!  Earls Duncan and Drake are officially combining their weekly household
practices.   We have already received word from Count Mahdi and Viscount
Galen that they also plan on supporting this weekly training night.
hmmm...maybe we can sucker Master Airaklee, Sir Miguel , Sir Romanius and the
rest of the area Chivalry to throw in with us as well....  (hint, hint) ;-)
Anyway, this weekly "super-practice" should be pretty darn amazing and will
be OPEN TO EVERYONE!  Come out, bring all your toys and lets practice and
hone our skills for the list field.  It appears we will ALSO have enough
attendance already that we will have a large scale weekly WAR PRACTICE as
well!

It will be held at the Bedford Boys Ranch (take Harwood rd. west a bit from
Hwy 121, maybe someone else can post better directions).  It will be at 7:00
and will last until you are too tired to swing a stick.  THIS wednesday is
the first practice.

Hope to see all of you there!!

Drake and Duncan