[Elfsea] I need a little prayer

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Jan 17 13:34:31 PST 2002

Greetings.

I tried to find a patron saint of septic systems, sewers, or mechanical
devices (Or is a septic system considered more of a chemical system?), but
couldn't.  There are several patron saints against impoverishment, however.
You could pick one and pray for his intercession:

http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/pst00577.htm

Saint Vincent Ferrer is the patron saint of plumbers; maybe that would help:
http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/saintv03.htm

And here's the link for a topical search:

http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/patron00.htm

Keep your fingers crossed, in any case.

Madelina