[Elfsea] Queen's Champion

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Jan 22 08:11:54 PST 2002

I am planning to go out to site on Friday evening to deliver my personal pavilion.  I have enough space in the bed of the truck to deliver the blue and gold as well, but I'm only bringing 1 helper to setup my pavilion, and I wouldn't dare the blue and gold with less than 4.  That would be you, me, Seamus, and one other at a MINIMUM.  Anyone else wanna make this trip?

Timothy