[Elfsea] What happened to the list?

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri Jan 25 06:59:47 PST 2002

It's been working ok as far as I can tell.  I get it both at work and at
home.  You can check the archive for any lost messages by going to the
www.ansteorra.org page, click on Mailing Lists, go to mailman lists
maintained on the Ansteorra server, go to Elfsea, then view the archives if
you have the password for your ansteorra.org account.

If you find you are missing messages, you should contact the help desk at
AOL.

Xene