[Elfsea] Dear Lisa:

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 16:39:40 PST 2002

 Or better yet....come to Elfsea's Baronial College on February 9th! You can learn how to create a persona, how to make garb, or even how to weave. Just think! All the girls in the brothel will be so impressed with your inkle loom-woven belt! Or, you could have a courtesan persona!

You just never know what could happen at Elfsea's Baronial College Saturday, February 9th at the First Jefferson United Methodist Church in Fort Worth!

Lady Eleanor Cleavely

  Shari Burnham <ladypendarves at elfsea.net> wrote: Dear Lisa;
As you are new to our Kingdom and the Elfsea Mailing list, perhaps I can encourage you to take Richard's persona workshop to assist you in finding your new role in SCA society. Can't wait to see the pictures from your first event!

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves
Shadewes Company
ladypendarves at elfsea.net
ladypendarvis at juno.com