[Elfsea] Solarium reminder

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:08:49 PST 2002

Oh my goodness!  I completely forgot.

Unfortunately any of you who wished to come, it was yesterday....

If you wish to attend in the future, we hold Solarium the first, third and
fifth (when applicable) Tuesdays of each month (provided that it doesn't
conflict with Gulf Wars).  If you are interested in attending, please
contact me at 817/466-8807.

Sincerely,
Alessandra