[Elfsea] Question about the Baronial Applicants

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Jan 30 12:17:05 PST 2002

The Official Hats in the ring so far are:

Master Darius of the Bells and Honourable Lady Rosalia O Borgan
HE Mistriss Stella Silvana and Honourable Lord Raimond George de Mora
Lord Timothy of Glastinbury and Dama Anezka z Rozmitala
Lord Caelin on Andrede and Lady Ker Megan of Tarransay (AKA Pyro)

In Service,
 Lord Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu, Esq., MCP*

*Master Certified Protege