[Elfsea] Archery in Fort Worth Parks

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:58:44 PST 2002

When I did Passage of Arms last year, I asked about that. According to the
lady I talked to (and her supervisor) that if we wanted to do target archery
in an Arlington park, we would have to rent the area for the day each time
we wnated to have target archery. She went on to say that they could not
make an exception even if we do prove how safe we are....I was so
disapointed.

Maria