[Elfsea] Question about the Baronial Applicants and Rapier Practice

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Thu Jan 31 07:32:52 PST 2002

Even though I have not been playing long, The list of the couples applying for the Barony is excellent.  I do not envy our King and Queen of the duty of selecting the next to serve. I think highly and fondly of everyone who has applied and would be hard pressed to pick one over the other.  Either way, I know this Barony will be in good hands.

Violet of Glamorganshire