[Elfsea] Question about the Baronial Applicants and Rapier Practice

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Jan 31 09:04:07 PST 2002

Xene's been playing since she was only 5?  I had no idea...  :)

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-admin at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Marsh, Vicki
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 11:02 AM
To: 'elfsea at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Question about the Baronial Applicants and Rapier
Practice

Well, Violet,

I *have* played a long time - since 1978 (that's 24 years).  Not only is
the
list excellent, all of the candidates that have stepped up to the bar to
be
considered for this position are very capable. I don't envy the Crown
their
decision, either.  It's going to be tough.

This is a *very* rare and wonderful thing to have.
It is very gratifying to see the level of leadership that calls Elfsea
*home*. This leadership is what gives this Barony and the Kingdom it's
strong Foundation.

There are others, as well, who could do the job, but have chosen to put
family or their mundane jobs first.  There is great wisdom in knowing
when
you have priorities in the right place.

Xene