[Elfsea] Be Proud, Elfsea...

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Sat Jan 5 22:43:49 PST 2002

Elfsea, today was a day to be proud of your barony.

Be proud, that Centurion Airaklee Wolf is now Master Airaklee.
Be proud, that Ameline duBois is now a holder of the Sable Crane.
Be proud, that Karrick de Castelle has a Thistle in Bowyer & Fletchery.
Be proud, that Rixende now holds a Sable Thistle, and a Crowns Favor.
Be proud, that Lavina now holds a Sable Thistle.
Be proud, that Aurelia now holds a Sable Comet for Three Bridges.
Be proud, that Afan is now a Companion of the Star of Merit.
Be proud, that Virgil is now a Centurion of the Sable Star.
Be proud, that Antigonous Bearbait is our Kingdom's new Premiere Bard!
And most assuredly be proud, because our Baron, Galen, is the newest LION of Ansteorra.

Elfsea, I tell you, be proud.

Timothy
Chronicler