[Elfsea] 12th Night Lost & Found

Jessy L. jal8167 at omega.uta.edu
Mon Jan 7 17:01:28 PST 2002

Greetings,

    Several lost items were recovered during clean up at Twelfth Night and are now in my possession. If you recognize one of the items listed below as yours there are several places which you can meet me within the next month.  Furthermore, I am still collecting any items that have yet to be turned into the lost and found.

    I will be at the Steppes Business meeting on Tuesday, January 8 at the La Madeline in Addison, Queen's Champion, and Elfsea Baronial College.  If you cannot make any of these times then please contact me (jal8167 at omega.uta.edu) or Phillip White (Philipwhite at hotmail.com) privately to set up a meeting.

Lost & Found Items:

1.    Wooden Tray, about 24"x16"

2.    150 piece children's art set (Artistcase)

3.    wooden plate, about 8" in diameter

4.    An "Ansteorran Children's Bard Book"

5.    Richard North Patterson's Private Screening
        - green leaf bookcover and golden cat bookmark

6.    Purple sateen drawstring bag, small

7.    Black velvet hair tie

8.    3 gold candle sticks, they are thin necked and three different heights, but look like they are a set.

9.    Earring- silver wire with three beads, largest bead is black w/ multicolored stripe.

10.  Gray ceramic mug

11.  Silver mug w/ "Sir William" engraved on it.

12.  1 Black Easton glove

13.  Set of keys with pink keychain (cannot read writing on keychain)

14.  Blue and white mantel (head piece) w/ stag

15.  Box of:    -red, yellow, blue, and green felt
                     -Bob the Builder book
                     -glue
                     -faux stained glass

16.  Can of "Never Dull"

17.  Gulf Wars Favor- 5 lines and one small black star

Thank you,
Sara Owein