[Elfsea] Solarium tomorrow!

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:42:07 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea!

Please remember that Tuesday is our first Solarium of the New Year.  We will be meeting over at Arabella's home (901 Wintercrest Ct; Arlington 76017) beginning 10 am.  Please bring your favorite beverage & a snack to share.

I will be bringing things to work on for the GW gift baskets (think small & flat for suitcases).  Over the next several solariums I will be trying to find quick & easy projects for people to make and contribute.  If you have an idea, bring it to Solarium.  If you are already working on a project bring it too!

Sincerely,

Alessandra