Fw: [Elfsea] Threebridges Demo at UTA

willow herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jan 14 17:03:51 PST 2002

Dear Lord Philip

As an official a new member of Three Bridges, I started to UTA today, I
would like to volunteer for the Demo. I have bunches of Art, most of it
not mine. What do you need? What do you want?
My pop up tent with its pretty cover can be up indoors. I have wall
hangings. I have that amazing game's tape on the SCA. I might need help
getting it from the car but I do have stuff.

Willow de Wisp