[Elfsea] Fwd: GW Land Contact for the Central Region

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Fri Jan 18 14:10:04 PST 2002

Information about Gulf Wars from the GW Liaison.

Begin forwarded message:

> Greetings All,
>
> This is just a note let those in the Central Region know that your Gulf
> War land coordinator, HL Arabella de Montecute is currently without
> email connectivity. Have no fear, Arabella will be back up with a new
> email in a week or two. In the mean time, please feel free to send any
> questions to me, Sir Pendaran, at twinoak at prodigy.net .
>
> Thanks very much,
> Pendaran

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!