[Elfsea] For Sale...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:49:49 PST 2002

Hola!

Please excuse this bandwidth ...

I have for sale a gently used Jenny Lind cradle with matress. It is a dark
wood (mahogony??) with just a couple of scratches that can be fixed with a
black or brown marks-a-lot and some Pledge. It comes with a complete bumper
set (ruffle, bumper, comforter, rolled-padded pad and headboard bumper) that
is white eyelet lace.

I am asking $50 for it all...all it needs is a baby.

We are not using it because we have no room for it except at the bottom of
our bed and Phelippe keeps kicking it when he sleeps so we have been using
the crib that is also in our room....I hate to just let it sit there when I
know someone can use it.

If you are interested, please contact me privately. If you know of someone
else that would be interested, please give them my information. We ive in
Duncanville and if you feel that this is too far to drive, I will arrange to
meet you half way.

Maria

972-283-6682...please leave a message if we don't answer