[Elfsea] Park Information

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Sun Jan 27 19:25:03 PST 2002

Greetings,

I was put in charge of finding out about parks for fighter practise in
the Mid-cities area.  Due to my school scheldule I will not be able to
attend Moot tomorrow night.  Could someone please pass the information
that I have gathered to Moot?  I would greatly appreciate it.  The information
is included below.
Parks-
   The only two parks mentioned in my area was the Bedford Boys Ranch
and the Lone Star Park.  Both of these would suit well for general purposes
and their avalibilty has already been mentioned at previous Moot.  The
main concern of us looking into these parks were to see if we could also
included archery.  To this question both parks said that no we could
not. Many stipulations were involved in the cities rules on this, mainly
due to the fact the archery is considered a "Fire Arm" and since fire
arms are not allowed at their parks they declined. But in hopes of looking
further and finding something, I contacted the following cities, stated
who we were and what are fighter practises would intell.  All were fine
with everything except achery.  The cities were, Bedford, Hurst, Watauga,
N.R.Hills, Grapevine, Southlake, Collyville, Euless, Haltom, and Richland
Hills.  I am sorry none of these worked out for archers, hopefully someone
else has better news.

In Service,
Honour du Bois

--