[Elfsea] Not-so-Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 02:49:22 PST 2002

Greetings and Salutations!

As announced at Moot last night, Wandering Bardic is back at Tarkus'
Kragenworth Keep.  Now, however, it will be held on the first Friday of the
month, which means that THIS FRIDAY IS THE NIGHT!
Please bring all the stuff (food to share, beverage of your choice, feast
gear, chair and bardic paraphernalia you like best) needed to have a good
time and be here!
Remember that we support AND abide by, the SCA rules pertaining to underage
drinking and the use of illegal substances.  In other words, if you are not
21, don't plan on drinking anything alcoholic here, and if you use illegal
substances, leave them at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bardic starts at 7:30 and ends whenever the host/hosts ask you to leave.
The address is 6801 Beaty Street, Fort Worth and the phone # is
817-492-9246.  Call if you get lost.  The directions are:
from Loop 820 East, exit Craig St.  Go approx. 5 blocks East to Hunter and
then North to Beaty.  The house is at the intersection of Hunter/Beaty and
has a deuce in the side yard.
Since we have new neighbors, please keep Bardic in the house or backyard.
Gwenllian