[Elfsea] More job opportunities

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:00:58 PST 2002

For those of you who are interested, we have 2 jobs open here in my department
at UNT.  The pay is terrible, but the benefits are great and the boss is
terrific (I've been here over 15 years)!  If you want more information on the
specifics of either of the jobs, just contact me off list.  Also, for a full
slate of jobs at UNT, try here:  http://www.unt.edu/hr/employment/bulletin.htm

Information on the jobs here in my department is as follows:

* SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT II (Chemistry) $1,615 per month.  Two years of
secretarial and clerical experience; graduation from high school or GED
equivalent, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
Knowledge of MSWord or Wordperfect, Windows 98, 2000 and NT; excellent oral and
written communication skills; ability to work independently; supervisory
experience and good public relations skills preferred.  02-440

* ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT I 50%  (Chemistry)  $950.50 per month. Bachelor's
degree and one year experience in office administration (complex administrative
support, i.e. payroll, budgets, purchase orders and travel vouchers, report
preparation, etc.; or supervisory experience over an office staff); or five
years experience in office administration, or equivalent combination of
education, experience and training. Experience in chemistry, journal editing;
FileMaker Pro, Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Frontpage, Adobe Illustrator,
and experience creating brochures & flyers highly preferred.    Hours:
Flexible, 20 hours per week.  02-464

Lavina