[Elfsea] Greek/Norse/Roman Mythology for Kids

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 16:27:26 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/2/2002 9:58:36 AM Central Standard Time,
rbculver at hotmail.com writes:

> I promised her I'd look for books on the topics, but
> can't find anything for her age group. (I always buy her and my
> son books of a level one grade above theirs). Anyone have any
> suggestions? Doesn't the Green Duck carry children's books on
> period topics? (Can't find a link).

Check out my briefcase on yahoo at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/cal3260, and
look under "juvenile reading list".  There are some 300 books listed, broken
down into reading levels, fiction/non-fiction, cultures (Norse, Celt, French,
etc...).  You should find the ISBN numbers, authors and at least 200 of the
books have annotations describing them.  That should help you with your
search.  You may have to have a yahoo password, though its easy to set up.  I
am working on putting it on Lord Stefan's Floregium, but we haven't got it
set up yet.  I can send it to you if you need it, but its a big file.

Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir
Loch Ruadh