[Elfsea] oh where oh where is the Hospitler???

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Thu Jan 3 08:34:10 PST 2002

I also responded privately,
Tangwystl

>>> Terri at pandora.org 01/03/02 09:49AM >>>
Morning...

I am looking for the Hospitler to get some loaner garb for my friend to attend 12th night with me.  She is 5'1" tall and is the size of Lady Bridgette (sp?  oops! a.k.a. Kat).  Please let me know what is available.

Tankya!

Violet of Glamorganshire

--
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown