[Elfsea] Going to Practice as well

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 12:36:11 PST 2002

It seems that Duke Koris infected Vix and I with the evil disease that he
was suffering from at 12th night.  We will stay home and cough and sneeze on
each other, rather than pass it on.  <sigh>

Hope the practice is well attended - we all need to shake off our turkey,
eggnog, and stuffing, and get ready for WAR!

Dux

>From: "Craig Carter" <craigcarter at charter.net>
>To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Elfsea] Going to Practice as well
>Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:16:16 -0600
>
>Hello Elfsea,
>
>Since the weather and the holidays have been interfering with practice of
>late, I just wanted to chime in and say that myself, Virgil, Louis and
>Daire
>will be there as well.  Hope to see a well attended practice!
>
>Drake

Mordock von Rügen
Commander, Ansteorra Central Region
Commander, Iron Star Brigade