[Elfsea] Be Proud, Elfsea...

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jan 7 14:29:01 PST 2002

This shows how important it is to check the OP once in a while.

When my lord husband, Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain (or Logan
the Smith, to those of us with no Gaelic) received his Sable Thistle back in
'89, he also became a lord.  He was told then by many that they thought he
already had an AoA.

As far as His Excellency is concerned, many knew it was just a matter of
time for the Crown to formally recognize his "lionness".

Madelina