[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:07:46 PST 2002

Congratulations to Jill (I can't remember her French name) for winning the
cloak of Kragenworth Keep.  There were many fine presentations and, as I
understand it, the judges had a difficult time making a decision.

Tarkus has decided that he misses Bardic so much that he wants to have it
here, every month, again.  Since he will be working on Fridays, he has asked
both Terrik and Wiley to be hosts in his stead.  I think that I will still
be doing much of the prep and clean-up.  Oh, well!  I can handle that.

Our heartfelt thanks go to Ld Caerell for volunteering his home and time
when we had to give up bardic, over a year ago.  Many of you have hosted it
and have done a magnificent job.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Now for the left behind list:
        1 camp chair and bag
        1 binder with Known World handbook inside
        1 ceramic handleless drinking vessel
        1 very odd 3-tined fork
        1 walking stick
If you can provide a more complete description, the items are yours!

WELCOME BACK TO KRAGENWORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Service to the Dream
Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle